Crowdfunding is about your community.
Your existing community has supported you throughout the early stages of your HIPGive project. They were the people you first reached out to before you even launched your project. Some of you even involved them in helping to define the goals of your project and its name.
After a few weeks of running your project, your community is expanding. You have new supporters, new donors, and new community members with who you want to build long term relationships. That is why on HIPGive, there are numerous ways for you to know who your funders are and reach out to engage them. On your project page, the Funders tab shows you and the public who has supported the project. You can also see the same list in your project dashboard under the main menu.Under the list of funders on your project page, you will see a red box that reads “Download Funders List”. This list includes all donor names, emails, and donation amounts.
With this list, you can connect more with your donors especially the new ones. You can email them to:
- – Thank them personally for their support
- – Ask them to join your agency’s email list
- – Retrieve other contact information that can be useful for your – mailing list or delivering on your Perks
- – Send more stories about your agency’s work so they can continue to feel connected to your project
- – Offer sample tweets, Facebook posts, text messages that they can send to their networks to continue to bring attention to your HIPGive project
Remember that through your project dashboard, you can post project updates and email them to your funders. Click here for the HIPGive Tips post that explained how to post your updates.