A digital movement for gender equality across the Americas
Do you believe in a world where women and girls have control over their future?
This March 2019 we’re launching our FOURTH #GOMujeres campaign, a digital movement in which nonprofits, foundations, and individual donors come together to invest in projects that defend the rights and promote the wellbeing of Latina and Latin American women and girls throughout the Americas.
Held during International Women’s month, #GOMujeres provides a unique opportunity for women-focused nonprofits to:
- Strengthen digital skills
- Raise funds
- Gain unmatched visibility by forming part of the #GOMujeres movement
$30,000 USD in Matching Funds!
Read contest rules here.
Join #GOMujeres 2019
- Join our free webinars:
- January 24th, 10:00 AM PST/ 12:00 PM CST / 1:00 PM EST #GoMujeres 2019: Raise money, not just awareness, on International Women's Day
- February 7, 10:00 AM PST/ 12:00 PM CST / 1:00 PM EST Success stories: how to run a high performing crowdfunding campaign for women’s causes / on International Women’s Day
- If your organization is legally constituted nonprofit in the US or Latin America and runs a project where the majority of beneficiaries are women or girls, #GOMujeres is for you. Create your project on HIPGive and start fundraising!
- If you care about the rights of Latina and Latin American women and girls across the Americas, then choose a project to support and make a donation today!