It's that time of the year again! First comes Thanksgiving, then Black Friday, and most importantly #GivingTuesday. This year, HIPGive is excited to join the #GivingTuesday movement once again and serve as the space where #LatinosGive.
Do you have a great project or initiative you would like to raise funds for? #GivingTuesday (November 28th) and the rest of the holiday season is the best time for online fundraising, and HIPGive is your tool to do so. Here is why:
- Get a quick start: You can easily create and customize your campaign and get feedback from our crowdfunding expert before you launch.
- Keep what you raise with no admin fees: You get to keep the money you raise, whether or not you reach your goal. HIPGive will not charge an administrative fee (other platforms charge 8% to 15%). The only cost is the payment processing fee (2.9% + 30 c per transaction), so you take home, on average, 97% of what you raise.
- Build your crowdfunding muscle: Our digital learning materials and webinars will help you learn what makes a campaign successful.
- Be a part of something bigger: You will join a movement of Latino generosity and become a part of Hispanics in Philanthropy's network.
We all enjoy a little indulgence during Thanksgiving and Black Friday, but isn't it also great to give back? This #GivingTuesday, join the #LatinosGive movement to:
- Help others: Find a cause that makes your heart happy and make a meaningful donation.
- Make a real impact: Know that your donation, along with that of thousands of other people, will make an impact in the communities that need it most.
- Get a tax deduction: Although we know this is not the main reason to donate, it always helps to get a little write-off on your taxes.
- Be awesome! By participating you're helping to spread acts of generosity, and thanks to you the #LatinosGive and #GivingTuesday movements will continue to grow.
STAY TUNED AND PREPARE TO GIVE ON NOVEMBER 28TH, 2017!