WHAT IS #LATINXGIVE?
#LATINXGIVE is the continuation of the annual campaign (#LatinosGive) launched by Hispanics in Philanthropy. With #LatinxGive, we highlight and promote Latinx philanthropy and generosity during the largest global giving day, #GivingTuesday, the Tuesday after Thanksgiving. Through #LatinxGive, every individual is welcome to give to organizations doing amazing work in our communities across the U.S. and Latin America on HIP’s digital giving platform, HIPGive.
Through #LatinxGive, nonprofits not only raise funds but also gain critical fundraising and digital skills, as well as the visibility they need to take their work to the next level— as part of a growing community of Latinx who are self-identifying breaking schemes and barriers.
In addition to supporting the nonprofits doing amazing work in our communities, #LatinxGive also aims to bring light to real stories of Latinx doing good in a time when Latinx are under attack.
- Nonprofits: Sign up for webinars and get ready to launch a crowdfunding campaign during #LatinXGive on #GivingTuesday.
- Grow your #GivingTuesday strategy with #LatinxGive 2019
- #LatinxGive 2019: The ultimate toolkit
- #LatinxGive 2019: putting people at the heart of your campaign
Start drafting your crowdfunding campaign by signing up on HIPGive.
- Individuals: Interested in contributing to #LatinxGive or learning more? Sign up to receive updates as we get closer to our launch date.
- Foundations, corporations, or media channels: Interested in sponsoring #LatinxGive or providing a matching fund? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
HIP is providing USD $20,000 in matching funds to double the impact of your donation to a Latino cause on our crowdfunding platform HIPGive. Just choose your favorite project from one of the below campaigns and donate during one of the matching periods.