After months or years of treatment, unfortunately the phrase “there is nothing to do” can arrive; However, STILL THERE IS A LOT TO OFFER. In Hospicie Villa de la Esperanza of Fundación Ammar Ayudando patients are reborn, even if they are dying. Through your donation patients will be taken care of and not only the illness; providing physical, emotional, spiritual support and financial support with funeral services; help that impacts them and their family.
The integral attention our patients receive is the following:
· One private room per patient
· Medications to control symptoms
· Medical care
· Nursing care 24/7 – 365 days a year.
· Food for the patient and a family member.
· Emotional and spiritual support.
· Closing circles: a way to fulfill an unresolved wish (from the time their dad comes to visit them, to getting to know the ocean)
· Cleaning, security and maintenance
· Funeral service support and transfer of their loved one one to their community, when they transcend
· Home support, when the patient can’t move to the hospice.
When you donate more than US$ 5.00 to the campaign #AquiEstoyYo, you are helping us to generate funds to provide quality of life at the end of life of all Guatemalans with limited resources with a terminal illness and, only in the month of July, each donation It is one more opportunity for Fundación Ammar Ayudando to be the winner of US$ 5,000.00 more, regardless of your donations; 1 donor = 1 opportunity. Help us reach our goal, $ 6,000.00, with which we can provide 6 months of comprehensive care to many people with a terminal illness that deserves to transcend with dignity, peace, pain control and accompanied by their loved ones.
Ines de Rios
Ricardo Rios C.
Patricia de Diaz
ROSALINA LINERA DE MOLL
Cary Rios de Peyré
Vera de Molina
J Carlos Aceituno
Marina de Blas
Ana Lucia Arrivillaga
Luis Adolfo Segovia
Ana Gabriela maza
Claudia de Canjura
Back to menú