COVID-19 is a new challenge that we all face. It was declared a global pandemic by the World Health Organization and fighting it requires that we all be aware of preventive measures and take care of ourselves to take care of others.
Many are at home, but our medical, nursing, pre-hospital care, and volunteer staff continue 24 hours in their life-saving efforts. They are at constant risk and need all of us to continue helping.
With your donation, help us give them the basic protection equipment they need for their work:
- N95 masks
- Protective lenses (Goggles)
- Pairs of latex and nitrile gloves
- Gel alcohol
- Tyvek disposable gowns
- Tyvek suits
- Infrared thermometer for medical use
It will also help us to reinforce prevention activities to avoid contagion.
Remember that the spread from one infected person to another can be caused by:
- Not having adequate and constant hygiene measures.
- Touching or shaking the hand of a sick person.
- Do not keep a healthy distance.
- For touching a contaminated object or surface and putting dirty hands to your mouth, nose, or eyes.
Consult information and prevention measures in official sources.
Ministry of Health: https://www.gob.mx/salud WHO: https://www.who.int/es
Together we can help those who need it most and prevent the spread of this pandemic.
Back to menú