MUJERES is a project that wants to invite you to honor a woman in your life by donating to our campaign. MUJERES stands for Month to Unite for Justice, Equal Rights and Ending Sexism (MUJERES). This project aims at uniting with women who are survivors of domestic violence and working together towards justice, equal rights and ending sexism in our Latino communities in Albuquerque.
- We hope to reach a collective perception of what honoring a woman looks like when you donate to MUJERES.
- This is important to Enlace Comunitario because we want MUJERES to be an inclusive project where honoring a women transforms donors into active participants in their community.
- Our goal is to provide a platform where honoring a woman becomes an act of kindness and transformation to women who need it the most.
Why it matters:
- When honoring a woman in your life by donating $50 and more to MUJERES we will deliver a certificate to the woman you wish to honor letting her know how this project benefits survivors of domestic violence.
- This project is valuable to our supporters because they will be able to honor a woman by financially supporting many more women.
- We want to join Women’s International Day movement by providing a platform where you are able to honor a woman in more ways than we can count.
Angela T. Tanzy
Esperanza S. Telles
George L Bach Jr
Back to menú